Saturday, April 24, 2010

How am I supposed to believe that a retired Floridian Jewish guy named Hyman Roth was a mobster?

This guy from Godfather II has none of the characteristics of a Jewish mobster! He reminds me of my grandfather. I'm Jewish so I should know. This isn't Bugsy, this is the guy who hangs out at my local deli and argues about the soup! His house is simple and looks like something from the middle class neighborhoods in Ft. Lauderdale. Why wasn't he living in a mansion on the coast? Was this something that was written into the script by someone else? It's like someone wrote Barney into Jurasic Park!

How am I supposed to believe that a retired Floridian Jewish guy named Hyman Roth was a mobster?
get ur facts strait girlfriend that dude wuz muslimmmmmmmmm





circumcisezd hymen ftw
Reply:His character is based on Meyer Lansky, who seemed to be a mild mannered businessman to all who met him. Those inside the mob and law enforcement, however, knew he could be ruthless when he needed to be. He kept away from violence personally; he was too smart for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment